Friday, April 26, 2002

Hey look, its the next day and I remembered this is here. The cliff isn't too far ahead, so I don't know how long this will go on. So, what do you do with a 'blog' anyway? Most of the ones I have seen are very political as far as content goes. You know, everyone spewing their opinion, ignoring the fact that most people who would read blogs are set in their ways and aren't subject to changing their minds on any issues. James hasn't updated his much in the past week or so. Probably busy at work or with something else that is more constructive.

Speaking of work, I have to do something about my job. It is just no fun anymore. I have set a goal for myself that I am giving notice by the end of May. I'm just too unhappy. Maybe this goal will get my off my behind and motivate me to find another job I will learn to loathe in a few years.

It's the business cycle, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment