Monday, October 21, 2002

More Good News

I asked for it, and I got it. James sent me some good news for my blog. I was thinking more of good economic news, but I didn't specify. It doesn't matter anyway with the market up now several days in a row, even with some mixed bad indicators (damn those indicators) shows that maybe there is a little logic creeping into investment decisions. But I digress. Here are links to James' good news (and his comments):

The space shuttle Atlantis has safely returned to earth. Another successful mission!

The Russians, after an exploding rocket killed one of their ground crew, has successfully launched an orbital observatory to study black holes.

Something that may be a big boon to your business, new home builders are looking in to hooking everything with a pulse to the Internet.


Medical researchers have come up with a drug that might control premature ejaculation. Not that (ahem) I need that or anything. And there's no info on how the disgruntled wives that buy the drug will convince their husbands to take it.
My comments: Uh-huh - Suuuuure James - we know you don't need them - You've probably built up some thick calluses from those coated magazine pages - built in dapoxetine, eh?

A new dialysis machine might just save 2,000 lives a year.

He sent another reference to "The zoo in Kabul, Agfghanistan has been restocked by the kindness of a zoo in China." - but the link was the same as the dialysis machine one above. The 'a' 'f' 'g' and 'h' keys, and Control-C and Control-V are all left-handed keystrokes. James, your right hand is strong enough, time to work on your left. (See the link on dapoxetine above).

Thanks for the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment